Important Note: Failure to comply with the below instructions will result in the rejection of your Grant Application.
A complete Grant Application Package consists of and must include:
- A completed scanned copy of pages 1 through 6 of the 2019 JOFO Grant Application with original signatures
- A scanned copy of the applying individual or organization’s Mission Statement
- If applicable, a scanned copy of the applying organization’s IRS 501(c)(3) Statement
- Print out a copy of the 2019 JOFO Grant Application
- Fill it in
- Sign where applicable in black ink only
- Scan pages 1 through 6
- Scan Mission Statement, include as page 7
- If applicable, scan IRS 501 (c)(3) Statement, include as page 8
- Email all applicable scanned documents to email@example.com addressed to The Josephine Foundation, Andrew Joseph Koslosky Chairman of the Board, no earlier than December 1, 2018 and no later than December 31, 2018 addressed
No other forms of delivery or submission will be accepted. Premature, late, incomplete or otherwise non-compliant Grant Application Packages will be rejected and will not be considered for a 2019 grant.
All approved Grants will be announced on February 14, 2019 at www.thejosephinefoundation.org and will be awarded at The Josephine Foundation Annual Follow Your Dreams Gala on June 21, 2019.
Thank You for being a Friend of The Josephine Foundation